Hello, Tracy Shultz, The Hopeful Crafter here with a cute card that reminds me of my dog. This card was created using the "I'll Be Watching You" Stamp #SD957: https://techniquejunkies.com/ill-be-watching-you/
- I first stamped the dog and sentiment using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.
- I then die cut the stamped image using a stitched rectangle die from my stash.
- Next I used the "Paws" Stencil from A Colorful Life Designs https://shrsl.com/3l9j8 to create the background panel. I used Stone Blue Catherine Pooler Ink and applied it through the stencil with a foam domed ink blender.
- I used the same Stone Blue ink to ink the four sides of an A2 Card Base (4.25" x 5.5"), creating the perfectly match card base.
- To finish, I used the residual ink that remained on my domed ink blender and ink blended the edges of the stamped and die cut dog and sentiment rectangle. I popped that up on the stenciled background using foam tape.