Hello! Welcome to my Blog!
Today I am sharing a layered card featuring the adorable
"Samantha" Digital Stamp from Createful Heart Designs:
This darling image, which includes Samantha, small toadstools (with tiny snail on top)
I created this card by following these steps:
- Printed the image using my inkjet printer. Colored the image using Arteza colored pencils. If you would like to purchase anything from Arteza here is an affiliate code for my crafting pal Nancy and a coupon code: ARTEZA: http://arteza.com/?utm_source=postaffiliatepro&utm_medium=affiliate&a_aid=Youtube_NancyStamps
(Use code NancyStamps4 for 10% off)
Used my Brother Scan and Cut to cut out the image. This allowed me to cut out the butterflies individually.
- Die cut the floral cover plate die (not sure of the manufacturer of this die) using holographic cover stock (pink shiny paper)
- Die cut the background paper (purple patterned paper) using the outline portion of the floral coverplate die.
- Glued the background patterned paper and the die cut holographic paper to the front of a pink A2 sized card base
- Die cut the sentiment "Just for You" (Crafter's Companion Sentiment Die) using bright pink paper for the words and purple for the shadow.
- Popped up the image, including the butterflies, with pop dots. Popped up the sentiment also. Adhered these to the front of the card.
- Glued three paper flowers to the bottom left corner of the card.
- Added sparkly gems to the center of the flowers (Nuvo - Pure Sheen Gemstones - Crystal Gems)
This is my ninth month as a member of the Design Team for Createful Heart Design, a digital stamp and digital paper company. The owners of Createful Heart Design, Mary, and her husband Mark draw all the digital stamps by hand and Mary designs the digital papers on her computer. It is exciting to be a part of this design team and I hope that you will check out their online store. Here is a link to the online shop:
Our Blog Challenges run from the 15th of the month through the 13th of the following month. The Blog Challenge website is: http://createfulheartcards.blogspot.com/
The theme is always Anything Goes
Thank you for stopping by my blog today!
Find me on Social Media:
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/c/TracyShultz