Hello! Welcome to my Blog. Today I am sharing a layered card featuring the super cute
"Spooky, Rugglesworth & Pi" Digital Stamp for the Createful Heart Design Team.
1. Printed the image using my inkjet printer.
2. Colored the image with Ohuhu Alcohol Markers.
3. Trimmed the image to a square 3.25" wide x 3.5" high.
4. Selected orange cardstock and embossed it with the Tim Holtz Bohemian Botanicals 3D embossing folder (size 4” wide x 5.25” high). I layered the colored image on top.
5. Selected a piece of plaid patterned paper and trimmed it to size 4.25" wide x 5.5" wide and layered it behind the embossed layer.
6. Selected a piece of yellow cardstock and trimmed it to size 4.75" wide x 6.75" high. I embossed it with a woodgrain embossing folder. I layered this behind the other three layers and I adhered all of them to a 5" x 7" craft cardstock card base.
7. Embellished with two die cut maple leaves the bottom left and right corners of the orange layer. I also found a banner sentiment "Happy Fall Y'all" in my stash and stamped it with Versafine Claire Pinecone ink. I fussy cut this and adhered it to the top of the image.
The owners of Createful Heart Design, Mary, and her husband Mark draw all the digital stamps by hand and Mary designs the digital papers on her computer. It is exciting to be a part of this design team and I hope that you will check out their online store. Here is a link to the online shop:
Our Blog Challenges run from the 15th of the month through the 13th of the following month. The Blog Challenge website is: http://createfulheartcards.blogspot.com/ The theme is always Anything Goes
Find me on Social Media:
YOU TUBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/TracyShultz