Sunday, July 14, 2019

Three Red, White and Blue and picket fence too




Modsquad Challenge Card
Theme: RED, WHITE AND BLUE


Here is a link back to the challenge page: http://modsquadchallenge.com/sweet-strawberries/

I made a video tutorial of this card being created:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXiqXIFPPsdH9cwJ0AClXMA


For my card I am using an old stamp set that belong to my sister Kris before she passed away.  The set is from Clearly Besotted and is the Ribbon Flowers and die set.  I also used a generic set that has no name and came out of a stamp and scrapbook magazine (the kind you purchase from a big box craft store or book store). For the picket fence I used a stamp from the Mandy's Flowers stamp set from Simon Says Stamp. I colored the fence in using brown alcohol markers and cut the fence out using my Brother Scan an Cut. I used stamp masking techniques to create a flower garden featuring hollyhocks and roses. I used super sticky post it note paper to make the masks. Ink colors were:

Momento Danube Blue
Momento Lady Bug
Versafine Clair Twilight
Archival Ink Black

Other supplies:

Cloud Stencil by Blue Knight Rubber Stamps
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and foam ink blender
White 130# Not Your Mama's Card Stock by Brutus Monroe
Midnight (navy) 110# card stock

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spellbinders Guest Creator

Stamp Wars 34

 Last night on Stamp Wars we had two sponsors: Ink On 3 & Pear Blossom Press.  Check out the replay for coupons/discount codes: https://...