Saturday, June 13, 2020
Roses & Dragonfly Createful Heart Design Team Card
Today I am sharing a card featuring the adorable
"Roses & Dragonfly" Digital Stamp from Createful Heart Designs. This beautiful image which features several roses and dragonflies is available at the Createful Heart Design Shop: http://createful-heart-design.zibbet.com/roses-roses-dragonfly-set-zipped-file
Here is a photo of the images that you receive when you purchase this digital stamp:
Directions / How I made this card:
4. The background stamp is from Simon Says Stamp and it is called Modern Rose Blooms (SSS101912). It is a red rubber stamp. I stamped the background stamp with Versamark Embossing Ink. I used Brutus Monroe Alabaster (White) Ultra Fine Embossing Powder to emboss the background stamp.
5. After I heat embossed the background stamp, I used Catherine Pooler ink in Party Dress Pink to blend on top of the embossed floral background. I used a make up blending brush for this emboss resist techniqe. I then used a damp baby wipe to wipe away some of the pink ink.
6. I used foam tape to adhere the roses to the background. I trimmed the stems from the large rose image and turned them so they would create a spray it the background. I layered the roses on top of the stems using foam tape.
7. I colored dragofly with Ohuhou markers and used wink of stella to make it sparkle.
8. I finished the card with the Hello sentiment (light pink background shadow die).
This is my 10th month as a member of the Design Team for Createful Heart Design, a digital stamp and digital paper company. The owners of Createful Heart Design, Mary, and her husband Mark draw all the digital stamps by hand and Mary designs the digital papers on her computer. It is exciting to be a part of this design team and I hope that you will check out their online store. Here is a link to the online shop: https://createful-heart-design.zibbet.com/shop
Our Blog Challenges run from the 15th of the month through the 13th of the following month. The Blog Challenge website is:http://createfulheartcards.blogspot.com/ The theme is always Anything Goes
Thank you for stopping by my blog today!
Find me on Social Media:
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/c/TracyShultz
Hello, this is Tracy Shultz, the Hopeful Crafter. Thank you for visiting my blog today. I made a card for the Fairy Hugs Design Team using...
Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I am excited to be a part of the "Collected Crafty Collabs" hop. Once a month I will be pa...
Hello! Welcome to my Blog! Today I am sharing a card featuring the adorable "Roses & Dragonfly" Digital Stamp from ...
Hello! Welcome to my Blog. Today I am sharing a layered card featuring the super cute "Best Friends" Digital Stamp from Crea...