Thursday, May 13, 2021

Rainbow Forest Scene - Fairy Stamper Hugs

 Hello. Welcome to my Blog. I created this colorful card for the Fairy Stamper Design Team

I used Catherine Pooler Inks to ink blend a bright rainbow background. 
I used Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink for the stamped images. 

I used my Brother Scan N Cut to cut the Moose and the tiny fairies. 
I used foam tape behind the Moose.
I used Catherine Pooler Ink "Limencello" to ink up the edges of the tiny fairies 
I splattered mica water color paints in the background. Catherine Pooler Inks are water reactive. 

To create this card, I used the following Fairy Hugs Stamps:  Moose Set (FHS-087), Condo Dwellers (FHS-060), Lantern Tree (FHS-083) and Bulrushes (FHS-072). All available at www.fairystamper.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spellbinders Guest Creator

Stamp Wars 34

 Last night on Stamp Wars we had two sponsors: Ink On 3 & Pear Blossom Press.  Check out the replay for coupons/discount codes: https://...