Saturday, August 28, 2021

Technique Junkies - Life's Little Blessings

Hello! Today I created a card featuring a great stamp from Technique Junkies called Life's Little Blessings.  This red rubber, cling mounted stamp from Technique Junkies depicts the sentiment: "Be Grateful Every Day for Life's Little Blessings." The saying is surrounded by delicate wheat shafts. This stamp is a great focal image for inspirational, encouragement and friendship cards, along with a variety of other cards and projects. If you are interested in this or any other stamps, stencils or Shimmering Bliss Sprays from Technique Junkies, be sure to use my discount code TJ10Tracy for 10% off your order!


This card was easy to create. I ink blended on a piece of white Hammermill Premium Color Copy Cover Stock 100lbs. I used my blender brushes to ink blend this panel. I used Catherine Pooler Inks in these colors (from top to bottom):

I stamped the image onto the ink blended panel with VersaMark Ink and then heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. I used a rectangle die to trim the stamped image, then layered it on a rectangle of gold cardstock, also cut with a rectangle die from my stash. I then used the Sizzix 3D Embossing Folder Elegant to emboss a piece of gold foil cardstock. I used this as my final layer then adhered the panels to an A2 top fold white card base. 

Thanks for visiting my blog today!


MY SOCIAL MEDIA

You Tube: Tracy Shultz

Email: thehopefulcrafter@gmail.com

Instagram: @Shultz551

Blog: www.thehopefulcrafter.com

Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/shultz551/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thehopefulcrafter.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spellbinders Guest Creator

Stamp Wars 34

 Last night on Stamp Wars we had two sponsors: Ink On 3 & Pear Blossom Press.  Check out the replay for coupons/discount codes: https://...