Hello! Do you love the popular Zombie TV show? I sure do! I was super excited to see this new stamp from Technique Junkies called Zombies from the September 2021 New Release. I paired it with the Bloody Halloween sentiment, also from the September 2021 new release.https://techniquejunkies.com/september-2021-new-stamp-release/
There is also a discounted bundle if you've got to have all the new release stamps: stamps: https://techniquejunkies.com/september-2021-gotta-have-it-all/
I created a video of how I made my card:
To create my card, I followed these steps:
1. Using Masking paper, I cut a circle out and placed the masking paper (not the circle itself but the paper around the circle) down on an A2 Card Panel (Hammermill Premium Color Copy Cover paper, size 5.5" x 4.25")
2. Using Catherine Pooler ink in Black Jack and a foam domed blender tool, I lightly ink blended the circle to create a moon. I removed the masking paper.
3. Next, I used the new Simple Ground Stencil from A Colorful Life Designs to create the ground that the mummies are standing on. I used Catherine Pool Black Jack ink to ink blend the ground.
4. I stamped the Zombie stamp with Catherine Pooler Midnight Archival Ink.
5. I used Pan Pastels and the Cloud Edger Stencil to create a spooky sky in purple and grey.
6. I stamped the Bloody Halloween sentiment with Catherine Pooler Midnight Archival Ink then fussy cut the sentiment. I used foam tape to pop the sentiment up on the card panel.
7. I used a foam domed blending tool to ink blend the edges of the panel and then adhered it to an A2 card base.
Check out all the Technique Junkies products at www.techniquejunkies.com and don't forget you can save 10% off your order (except new releases when they are already discounted 15% during the 1st and the 8th of each month) by using my coupon code: TJ10Tracy
Thanks for checking out the blog today! Have a hopeful day!