Monday, April 22, 2019

Swirly Bloom Stamplorations Stencil

I enjoyed making this card and thinking about warmer summer days to come.

I used a stencil "Swirly Bloom" 
  ARTplorations [stencil] by Stamplorations to create the background.


l also used Brutus Monroe Glitter Glaze in Tangerine and Lemon over the stencil to create a 3D background on the card panel. 



After the Glitter Glaze dried, I stamped the Lemon STAMPlorations clear stamp using Brutus Monroe raven detail in.  I colored the lemon in using various colors of alcohol markers. 

I die cut the sentiment "Sunshine and smiles" by Ultimate Crafts in orange and three times in white.  I glued the three white sentiments together and the orange one on top of those.  This created a stacked sentiment and gave it a 3D effect.  I took a piece of scrap paper (light yellow with polka dots) and torn it to fit a scrap piece of cardboard that I had in my stash.  


Link to the MODSQUAD challenge:

Linking to:
Mod Squad Challenge: use a stencil (Stamplorations Swirly Bloom Stencil in the background)  http://modsquadchallenge.com/use-a-stencil/



Stamplorations Mixed Media Challenge: use a stencil (Stamplorations Swirly Bloom Stencil)   https://stamplorations.blogspot.com/search/label/mixed%20media%20challenge



Stamplorations Never Ending Challenge: Anything Goes Challenge Stamplorations products (Lemon Stamp and Swirly Bloom Stencil)





1 comment:

  1. Stenciled creation turned out beautiful - Thanks for linking up at Mod Squad

    ReplyDelete

Spellbinders Guest Creator

Stamp Wars 34

 Last night on Stamp Wars we had two sponsors: Ink On 3 & Pear Blossom Press.  Check out the replay for coupons/discount codes: https://...