Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Sunset on Summer Castle (with dragons)

I really enjoyed designing this A10 size card featuring two dragons in a sunset sky flying over a castle. Outside the castle is a couple enjoying the sunset.I colored this card using Pan Pastels. The Dragons and the Couple are SVG files that I purchased from Etsy. The stamps is the Tall Castle with Scene from Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.  I created this card for the ModSquadChallenge.com  The theme of the challenge is summer sunrise or sunset. I wonder if the couple realizes there are two dragons flying in the sunset?  Perhaps the dragons belong to the couple?  I would like to think the dragons belong to the couple. Perhaps they are the king and queen!


Link to ModSquadChallenge page:

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!
Instagram @Shultz551



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spellbinders Guest Creator

Stamp Wars 34

 Last night on Stamp Wars we had two sponsors: Ink On 3 & Pear Blossom Press.  Check out the replay for coupons/discount codes: https://...