Saturday, August 24, 2019

Travel Theme Card (ModSquad Stamplorations Challenge)


Travel Theme Card (ModSquad Stamplorations Challenge)
I mashed up two stamp companies to make this card. On the left, the sentiment is from Stamplorations. On the right, the suitcases image, is from Unity Stamp Company. I used Copic Alcohol Markers to color the suitcases. I stamped both the sentiment and the suitcases using Versa Fine Claire ink in Pine cone

 In addition, I made two more cards.  This one features a globe die from Spellbinders. I used brown fun foam to die-cut the globe.  The sentiment is from Xcut mini sentiment die "Live Life."

My final card for the Modsquad challenge features a background made with a Darice embossing folder of the world. I also used a Stamplorations sentiment "Do More of What You Love."

I hope you enjoyed these cards. Thank your for checking out my Blog. You can also find me on Instagram @Shultz551

Here's a link to the ModSquadChallenge



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spellbinders Guest Creator

Stamp Wars 34

 Last night on Stamp Wars we had two sponsors: Ink On 3 & Pear Blossom Press.  Check out the replay for coupons/discount codes: https://...