Saturday, October 12, 2019

Spooky Scene with Moon

Hello. Thank you for stopping by my blog. This card is for the Mod Squad Challenge Blog:


I created this card using the Special Limited Edition Trick or Treat stamp set from Brutus Monroe.   This stamp was included in the 2019 Special Edition Halloween Box.  The tombstones and the owl are both stamps from the set.  The tree is a die cut from the same box. the bats and the ghost are from other die cuts that I've collected. I used pan pastels to make the clouds and the moon in the background of this card.  

If you are not familiar with the Mod Squad challenge I would encourage you to check it out. Each week they have awesome prizes from great companies. This week the prize is a $25 gift card from Kitchen Sink Stamps. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today! Happy Haunting!

This card is also entered into the Cute Card Thursday Challenge:





1 comment:

  1. Oh wow what a really cool spooky scene you've made here! I especially love your clever use of the BM Halloween box!! Wonderful inspiration! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Spellbinders Guest Creator

Stamp Wars 34

 Last night on Stamp Wars we had two sponsors: Ink On 3 & Pear Blossom Press.  Check out the replay for coupons/discount codes: https://...