Saturday, October 12, 2019

#31 Days of Halloween Spooktacular Video Hop

Hello. Thank you for stopping by my blog.  September and October have been very busy for me in regards to video blog hops. I was excited to be invited to participate in a fun video hop with a Halloween theme. On October 11th I was featured as the designer of the day for the  #31Days of Halloween Spooktacular Video Hop! Here's the video that I recorded with instructions on how I made this card:  https://youtu.be/ZC9HgOB2w-c


I used the Brutus Monroe All Hallow's Eve Stamp Set to color three cute trick or treaters. They are all children, little girls, one dressed as a mummy, one as a witch and one as a vampire. These cute trick or treaters are featured with a tree in the background and the big moon. I also added some bats and ghosts to the card.  I created the background of the card using pan pastels and a masked circle for the moon. I colored the moon in with yellow and orange pan pastels. I used dies to cut out the sentiments with neon card stock from Brutus Monroe.

I hope you enjoyed this card and please check out the video hop. If you comment on each video (all 31) you will be entered in to win a Big Prize. Thank you to the fellow You Tubers who coordinated the hop, and thanks again for allowing me to be a part of the Video Hop.   


Thanks for stopping by. Have a hopeful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spellbinders Guest Creator

Stamp Wars 34

 Last night on Stamp Wars we had two sponsors: Ink On 3 & Pear Blossom Press.  Check out the replay for coupons/discount codes: https://...