Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Violet Bunny | Createful Heart Design Team ~ April 2020

 Hello! Welcome to my Blog. 

I am excited to share another card with you that I created as a design team member for Createful Heart Design. This is my April 2020 card using the digital image: "Violet Bunny" and you can have this beautiful image too. It is available at the Createful Heart Design Shop: https://marketplace.zibbet.com/createful-heart-design/violet-bunny-digital-image

To create this card, I printed the image on my ink jet printer. I used Copic Alcohol Markers to color the image, using Grays (N0, N1, N2),  Yellows (Y13, Y08), Green (YG03, YG17) Beiges (E35, E37) and pink (RV13, for the nose and inner ears) I used a circle die cut around the image.

I used the "Mandy's Tulips" stamp set from May May Made it for the tulips and the sentiment. I stamped the tulips using purples and pinks from Momento inks and I used Versafine Claire Ink in Monarch for the sentiment. I then embossed the sentiment with clear embossing powder. I used several leaves/vines/branches stamps from my stash to create the greenery. I used by Brother Scan and Cut to cut out the greens and the tulips then I placed them behind the image.

I used a scalloped circle die to create the purple layers behind the flowers and greenery. I also used a piece of adorable tulips patterned paper by Sunny Studio! All of this I adhered to a piece of 6” x 6” lilac card stock.


This card has a lot going on, but at the heart of this card is the adorable bunny image by Createful Heart Design. You are welcome to share you creation on the Createful Heart Challenge Blog where you could win a gift certificate from Createful Heart Designs: http://createfulheartcards.blogspot.com/

This is my eighth month as a member of the Design Team for Createful Heart Design, a digital stamp and digital paper company. The owners of Createful Heart Design, Mary, and her husband Mark draw all the digital stamps by hand and Mary designs the digital papers on her computer. It is exciting to be a part of this design team and I hope that you will check out their online store. Here is a link to the online shop:

       

 Thank you for stopping by my blog today!
 Find me on Social Media:
 Instagram: @Shultz551
Email: thehopefulcrafter@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spellbinders Guest Creator

Stamp Wars 34

 Last night on Stamp Wars we had two sponsors: Ink On 3 & Pear Blossom Press.  Check out the replay for coupons/discount codes: https://...