Saturday, May 2, 2020

Field Notes Open Book Easel Cards for Crafter's Castle Design Team

Hello and thank you for visiting my Blog. I am happy to share with you my project for the Crafter's Castle Design Team.The sponsor is Taylormadecards4u and you can visit her shop here https://www.taylormadecards4u.com/ 

I created several Open Book Easel Cards using the Field Notes Journal Digital Kit from Taylor Made Cards for You. https://www.taylormadecards4u.com/product-page/field-notes-journal-digital-kit


This open book easel card features several pages 
from the Field Notes Kit:

The Field Notes Kit has so many awesome pages!  I love this digital kit:




Check out my video that shows how I made this card from start to finish:
r


I also made a gate fold card with the kit!


The inside of the Gate Fold features three of the specimen envelopes




Another Open Book Easel Card that I created using Field Notes

A close up of the beautiful papers in this pack.

Another close up

And another Open Book Easel Card that I made using Field Notes.
The Butterfly on the top left is an embellishment from my stash.

I invite you to visit Crafter’s Castle Blog and enter this month’s Challenge at http://crafterscastle.blogspot.com/ This month’s prize is the Field Notes digital kit from Taylormadecards4u.  You will see the kit on Crafter’s Castle challenge blog.  You will also find a discount code there for 20% off your digital order from Taylormadecards4u!!!

For more inspiration visit my fellow design team members channels here...



**Please note I learned about how to make Open Book Easel Cards from The Serene Stamper: https://youtu.be/9wTbN-5cfxs
Thank you Tina for teaching this technique! Here's a link to Tina's blog post on this type of card:

"Open Book Easel Card" Measurements (copied from Tina's Blog:
  • Card Base (You Pick the Color): 8 ½” x 5 ½” (fold in half to create a 5 ½” x 4 ¼” card base)
Panels (for flap and inside layer):
  • Pattern Paper: 5 1/8” x 1 7/8” (two pieces)
Easel Strip:
  • You Pick the Color: 5 1/8” x 7/8”
  • Patterned Paper: 4 7/8” x 5/8”
Large Book Page Layer:
  • You Pick the Color of Card Stock: 5 1/8” x 3 7/8”
  • Patterned Paper: 4 7/8” x 3 5/8”
Smaller Book Page Layer:
  • You Pick the Color of Card Stock: 4 5/8” x 3 3/8”
  • Patterned Paper: 4 3/8” x 3 1/8”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spellbinders Guest Creator

Stamp Wars 34

 Last night on Stamp Wars we had two sponsors: Ink On 3 & Pear Blossom Press.  Check out the replay for coupons/discount codes: https://...