Saturday, May 23, 2020

Announcement: Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Guest Design Team Member

Hello! Thank you for stopping by my Blog today.  I am very excited to share with you the good news that earlier this month I was selected by Blue Knight Rubber Stamps to be the Guest Designer during the months of July - December 2020!

This is a huge honor for me and I look forward to working with Design Team.  Blue Knight Rubber Stamps supplies high quality rubber stamps that are beautiful and unique! 

Here is a link to the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Website: https://blueknightrubberstamps.com/

As a guest design team member, my cards will be shared in the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Blog and Facebook Page. Here are links to those:

BLOG:

Fans of BKRS on Facebook:



Here are some cards that I made with these beautiful, high quality, deeply etched red rubber stamps. 






















Thank you for stopping by my blog today!

MY SOCIAL MEDIA:
YOU TUBE: 
INSTAGRAM: @Shultz551
EMAIL: thehopefulcrafter@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spellbinders Guest Creator

Stamp Wars 34

 Last night on Stamp Wars we had two sponsors: Ink On 3 & Pear Blossom Press.  Check out the replay for coupons/discount codes: https://...