Friday, July 3, 2020

Loaded Pocket & DIY Gift Box


Hello!  Welcome to my Blog!  I am excited to present some projects that I made for the Crafter's Castle Design team, using the Boardwalk Digital Kit from taylormadecards4u. 



I created a loaded pocket with this set as well as two greeting card boxes with greeting cards inside!

Here is a look at the beautiful Boardwalk digital kit:

I made a video on my You Tube channel where you can see how I made my projects:


The loaded pocket includes cards and tags that I made from the Boardwalk Digital Kit:


Here is a look at some of the cards that I made using the images in the digital kit:


All of these cards and some tags fit into the loaded pocket.




Next I made two gift boxes that contain cards that I made from the Boardwalk set. The gift boxes are made for 4-bar greeting cards and are decorated with papers from the kit. I used a lawn fawn die to cut the boxes.  The first box includes a belly band and a bow made with papers from the Boardwalk Kit.









 I used papers from the Boardwalk for the front/cover of the 2nd box
.
Front Cover of box #1 - sentiments are die cut with blue glitter paper from my stash. The dies for the sentiment are from the gift box die set. This die set from Lawn Fawn is called Gift Box Die Set:











No comments:

Post a Comment

Spellbinders Guest Creator

Stamp Wars 34

 Last night on Stamp Wars we had two sponsors: Ink On 3 & Pear Blossom Press.  Check out the replay for coupons/discount codes: https://...