Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Silhouette Moose Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Design Team

Hello. Today I have three cards that I created with the Silhouette Moose Stamp from Blue Knight Rubber stamps.
I have a YouTube Video demonstrating how I made my cards:
/>

My first card features two of the new stamps released from Blue Knight. This card was created with both the Silhouette Moose and the Cattails stamp. This is a perfect all occasion card, but it makes a great masculine card. I look forward to making many more of these with different colors of PanPastel shading for the background. 
Here's how I made this card:
1. I created my background with PanPastels (Colors: Yellow, Orange, Red and Magenta).
2. Using my MISTI, I stamped the Cattails stamp with Catherine Pooler Midnight Archival Ink
3. I removed the Cattails stamp from my MISTI and stamped the medium moose from the Silhouette Moose Stamp set using the same ink. Taking care to make sure his feet are grounded and he is not floating above the silhouette ground. 
4.  I placed the image in my splat box and sprayed it with hairspray to seal the PanPastels
5. I trimmed the panel to fit on top of a white A2 Card Panel. 

My second card is a Christmas Card. I combined the Silhouette Moose with the "Merry Christmas" Sentiment from the Winter Cardinals Stamp set. 
Here's how I made this card:
1 Using my MISTI, I stamped the medium moose from the Silhouette Moose Stamp set using Versafine Claire Nocturne Black ink onto a piece of white, 110 lb. cardstock.
2. Using my Brother ScanNCut, I cut the moose out.
3. I stamped the moose with embossing ink. I applied gold embossing powder. I melted the embossing powder with my heat gun.
4. I stamped the sentiment with embossing ink onto black cardstock. I covered the sentiment with gold embossing powder. I melted the embossing powder with my heat gun. I used my guillotine trimmer to trim down the sentiment. 
5. Using a circle die, I cut a circle with black card stock. I adhered the moose to the center of the circle. 
6. The buffalo plaid patterned paper was from a 6x6 pad of pattern paper from my stash. The buffalo plaid is red and white with red glitter. I placed this panel onto a piece of black cardstock mat paper and then adhered it to a white A2 card base. 


My final card again uses the medium moose. This time, I stamped the moose onto a piece of paper that features a beautiful winter scene  
How I made this card: 
1. I trimmed the winter scene paper down to 4 x 5.25 and used Versafine Claire Nocturne Ink to stamp the medium moose onto the winter paper. 
2. I used piece of holographic silver foil cardstock as a mat. I adhered the panels together and then affixed them onto a top folding portrait orientation A2 size cardbase. 

You can find each of today's featured stamps HERE https://blueknightrubberstamps.com at the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps web store.  And... don't forget to join us at the Fan Group and YouTube Channel: Fans of Blue Knight Rubber Stamps : https://www.facebook.com/groups/29747... and the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps YouTube Channel is HERE  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOlr...

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Have a hopeful day!

 Find me on Social Media:

 You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/c/TracyShultz

 Instagram: @Shultz551

 Blog: https://thehopefulcrafter.blogspot.com

 Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/shultz551

Email: thehopefulcrafter@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spellbinders Guest Creator

Stamp Wars 34

 Last night on Stamp Wars we had two sponsors: Ink On 3 & Pear Blossom Press.  Check out the replay for coupons/discount codes: https://...