I created this cute winter bunny card for the Not 2 Shabby Design Team, using non-traditional holiday colors. Pink isn't a traditional holiday color, but I think it looks so pretty on this card.
Monday, November 23, 2020
Cute Winter Bunny Card - Not 2 Shabby Design Team
Here's how I created my card:
1. Using a 6x6 paper pad (purchased last year from Michael's) I selected one sheet of pink (with snow) and one sheet that looks like white fur.
2. I stamped the bunny on the white fur patterned paper. I used my Brother Scan N Cut to cut out the bunny. I also stamped the trees on 100 lbs. cardstock using Versafine Clair inks: Rain Forest and Pine Cone. I used my Scan N Cut to cut out the trees.
3. I colored the bunny with pink Ohuhu alcohol markers.
4. I stamped the sentiment with Charming Pink Versafine Clair ink. I heat embossed over that with Wow Clear Hologram Sparkle embossing powder. I trimmed a piece of Tim Holtz pink foil cardstock to serve as a background mat for the sentiment.
5. I used a die to cut a piece of white glitter card stock in the shape of a snow bank.
6. I used the Sizzix Fallen Stars 3D embossing folder to emboss a piece of pink foil cardstock by Tim Holtz. I used this as my background panel.
7. I colored the tiny teacup that came with the stamp set with pink Ohuhu alcohol markers.
8. I assembled the card by gluing the pink pattered paper to the pink 3D embossed cardstock. I then glued the snow bank, the trees and the bunny to the card panel.
9. I added a few sequins to the bottom right corner of the card.
10. I adhered the finished card to a piece of white 110 lbs. A2 cardstock.
To purchase these stamps sets visit Not2Shabby:
Not 2 Shabby Shop: https://www.not2shabbyshop.com?AffId=25
Use Promo Code: “N2S10” for 10% off your order at Not 2 Shabby! Some exclusions apply.
VersaFine Clair - Ink Pad - Charming Pink: https://www.scrapbook.com/store/par-tsuvf-cla-801.html
WOW! Embossing Glitter | Clear Hologram Sparkle: https://honeybeestamps.com/collections/heat-embossing/products/wow-embossing-glitter-clear-hologram-sparkle
3D Embossing Folder Star Fall: https://www.scrapbook.com/store/sz-664508.html?w=3d+embossing+folder
Idea-ology - Tim Holtz - 8 x 8 Kraft Stock - Metallic - Confections: https://www.scrapbook.com/store/ch-th93784.html?w=Idea-ology+-+Tim+Holtz+-+8+x+8+Kraft+Stock+-+Metallic+-+Confecti
Tonic Studios | Guillotine Comfort | Handy Trimmer 8 1/2": https://honeybeestamps.com/collections/scissors-tools/products/tim-holtz-guillotine-comfort-trimmer-8-5
Nuvo - Surface Sweep Brush: https://www.scrapbook.com/store/ton-976n.html
We R Memory Keepers - Crop-A-Dile - Corner Chomper Tool: https://www.scrapbook.com/store/wr-70904-6.html
Holiday Glitz Glitter Cardstock Paper Pad by Recollections™, 12" x 12": https://www.michaels.com/holiday-glitz-glitter-cardstock-paper-pad-by-recollections-12x12/10642718.html
Honeybee Stamps Die Release Tool: https://honeybeestamps.com/collections/die-cutting/products/die-release-tool
YOU TUBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/TracyShultz
Hello, this is Tracy Shultz, the Hopeful Crafter. Thank you for visiting my blog today. I made a card for the Fairy Hugs Design Team using...
Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I am excited to be a part of the "Collected Crafty Collabs" hop. Once a month I will be pa...
Hello! Welcome to my Blog! Today I am sharing a card featuring the adorable "Roses & Dragonfly" Digital Stamp from ...
Hello! Welcome to my Blog. Today I am sharing a layered card featuring the super cute "Best Friends" Digital Stamp from Crea...