Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Spotlight Technique - Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Away in Manager

Come, let us Celebrate the birth of Christ. This sentiment is from the "O Come Let Us Adore Him" stamp set from Blue Knight Rubber Stamp. I created this card for the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Design Team using Arteza colored pencils and gamsol. I used Accent Opaque 100 lbs. card stock and layered a piece of silver foiled card stock under my colored panel. I adhered the foil panel and the colored panel onto a white A2 card base.  I used silver embossing powder for the sentiment and die cut that with a circle die. The spot light is the area without shading or coloring, where the light from the star shines bright on Baby Jesus in the manger. 

I made a video for my second card:


The second card is made with archival ink (ground expresso) on off white card stock (linen color).  Then, using a sponge, I applied Vintage Photo distress ink on the corners and edges. I kept the center clear, again with the light shining down on Baby Jesus in the manger. I used Versamark clear embossing ink and clear embossing powder and heat embossed the entire panel. I was hoping the card would look like a sepia (old fashioned) photo. I matted it down on Kraft colored card stock and then onto a white A2 size Card Base. 

You can find each of today's featured stamps HERE at the Blue Knight Rub
ber Stamps web store.  

And don't forget to join us at the Fan Group and on Facebook.

The Blue Knight Rubber Stamps YouTube Channel HERE has lots of great tips and tricks. 

   Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Have a hopeful day!

 Find me on Social Media:

 You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/c/TracyShultz

 Instagram: @Shultz551

 Blog: https://thehopefulcrafter.blogspot.com

 Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/shultz551

Email: thehopefulcrafter@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spellbinders Guest Creator

Stamp Wars 34

 Last night on Stamp Wars we had two sponsors: Ink On 3 & Pear Blossom Press.  Check out the replay for coupons/discount codes: https://...