Hello, Tracy Shultz, The Hopeful Crafter here with a hop for Technique Junkies. Today is the Technique Junkies new release for June 2021. These stamps have a nautical theme. Scroll down for the picture below of all the new stamps. Don't forget, all of the new release stamps are 15% off through June 8th. You can use my 10% off coupon TJ10Tracy for anything else ordered.
Tuesday, June 1, 2021
Technique Junkies New Release - June 2021 - Sail Away
There is also a Gotta Have it all offer for those who wish to order all the stamps from the June release at a discounted price.
I created a YouTube Video on how I made my card:
To create my card, I followed these steps:
1. I stamped the Stormy Sea Border with Versamark Ink onto a piece of 4" x 5.25" piece of card stock. I used Underwater Embossing Powder from Hero Arts to heat emboss the image.
2. I stamped the Sailboat Line Sketch with Versamark Ink then used black embossing powder from Hero Arts to emboss the image.
3. I colored the sailboat with dual art markers, a water based brush tip marker.
4. I trimmed the sailboat image and placed it in the middle of scene, using foam tape to pop the sail boat up off the paper.
5. I used the Cloud Edger Stencil by A Colorful Life Designs and Tumbled Glass distress ink to blend clouds in the background. I did use a circle mask in the top left corner for the sun. I used Catherine Pooler Tiki Torch ink to color the circle (using a domed foam blender from Scrapbook.com)
6. I stamped the sentiment Sail Away With Me in the top right corner using Catherine Pooler Midnight Archival Ink.
7. I layered the finished panel onto a piece of blue glitter paper and then to an A2 card base.
I created two additional cards with these two stamps:
Links to all the individual stamps in this new release:
Check out all the Technique Junkies Design Team members hop posts:
TJ blog: https://techniquejunkies.blogspot.com/2021/06/june-2021-new-release-celebration.html
Sivelle is chasing butterflies under the light of the full moon while several little fairies flutter along. Stamps used by Tracy Shultz, t...
Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I am excited to be a part of the "Collected Crafty Collabs" hop. Once a month I will be pa...
Hello! Welcome to my Blog! Today I am sharing a card featuring the adorable "Roses & Dragonfly" Digital Stamp from ...
Hello! Welcome to my Blog. Today I am sharing a layered card featuring the super cute "Best Friends" Digital Stamp from Crea...