Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Technique Junkies New Release - June 2021 - Sail Away

Hello, Tracy Shultz, The Hopeful Crafter here with a hop for Technique Junkies. Today is the Technique Junkies new release for June 2021. These stamps have a nautical theme. Scroll down for the picture below of all the new stamps. Don't forget, all of the new release stamps are 15% off through June 8th. You can use my 10% off coupon TJ10Tracy for anything else ordered.

There is also a Gotta Have it all offer for those who wish to order all the stamps from the June release at a discounted price.

I created a YouTube Video on how I made my card:

To create my card, I followed these steps:
1. I stamped the Stormy Sea Border with Versamark Ink onto a piece of 4" x 5.25" piece of card stock. I used Underwater Embossing Powder from Hero Arts to heat emboss the image.
2. I stamped the Sailboat Line Sketch with Versamark Ink then used black embossing powder from Hero Arts to emboss the image.    
3. I colored the sailboat with dual art markers, a water based brush tip marker. 
4. I trimmed the sailboat image and placed it in the middle of scene, using foam tape to pop the sail boat up off the paper. 
5. I used the Cloud Edger Stencil by A Colorful Life Designs and Tumbled Glass distress ink to blend clouds in the background.  I did use a circle mask in the top left corner for the sun. I used Catherine Pooler Tiki Torch ink to color the circle (using a domed foam blender from Scrapbook.com)
6. I stamped the sentiment Sail Away With Me in the top right corner using Catherine Pooler Midnight Archival Ink.
7. I layered the finished panel onto a piece of blue glitter paper and then to an A2 card base. 

I created two additional cards with these two stamps:


Links to all the individual stamps in this new release:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spellbinders Guest Creator

Stamp Wars 34

 Last night on Stamp Wars we had two sponsors: Ink On 3 & Pear Blossom Press.  Check out the replay for coupons/discount codes: https://...