Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Forest Buffalo Ink Blending with Catherine Pooler Inks

Hello!  It's new release time at Technique Junkies. The new release stamps can be purchased at 15% discount until Nov. 8, 2021. The 15% is automatically reduced for you and you can use my code TJ10Tracy for 10% off the rest of your cart at Technique Junkies: https://www.techniquejunkies.com


To create my cards I used the new Forest Buffalo Stamp and Catherine Pooler Inks to ink blend my backgrounds. The Catherine Pooler inks blend like a dream! They are now available for sale at Technique Junkies!

I used a stitched rectangle die to cut out the ink blended panels. I then created embossed sentiments using the Dream, Hope, Wish and Wonder, set of four stamps (SDX018). To finish my cards I mounted them to black A2 landscape card bases. 

These cards were quick and easy to create thanks to the beautiful buffalo silhouette and the vibrant Catherine Pooler Inks. They can be used for any occasion!  

These awesome stamps are so much fun! 
The link above will take you to the entire new release. 
They are on sale Nov. 1-8, 2021 at 15% off. 
Use my discount code TJ10Tracy for 10% off everything else. 

There is also a discount if you "Gotta Have it All" and want to purchase the full collection. The link above will take you to the Gotta Have It all discounted bundle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spellbinders Guest Creator

Stamp Wars 34

 Last night on Stamp Wars we had two sponsors: Ink On 3 & Pear Blossom Press.  Check out the replay for coupons/discount codes: https://...