Monday, November 1, 2021
Technique Junkies November New Release | Easy Spotlight Technique
Hello! It is new release day at Technique Junkies! Today I have two cards that I made with three new stamps from the brand new collection. All new stamps are on sale for 15% off through Nov. 8th. You can use my coupon code: TJ10Tracy for 10% off everything else.
Technique Junkies November 2021 Release
These awesome stamps are so much fun!
The link above will take you to the entire new release.
They are on sale Nov. 1-8, 2021 at 15% off.
Use my discount code TJ10Tracy for 10% off everything else.
There is also a discount if you "Gotta Have it All" and want to purchase the full collection. The link above will take you to the Gotta Have It all discounted bundle.
Tonight on my YouTube Channel I will do a live unboxing of all the new Technique Junkies Stamps:
For card # 1, I used these two new release stamps:
I created a how to video on my YouTube channel that explains how I made my cards:
For card #2, I used this stamp: techniquejunkies.com/courage-1/
How I created my cards:
1. I used a circle die and cut a circle the size of my stamp into a piece of masking paper
2. I applied the masking paper to an A2 card panel
3. I used Antique Linen Distress Oxide Ink to ink blend inside the circle for card #1. I used Tiara to ink blend inside the circle of card #2,
4. I used Vintage Photo Distress Oxide to ink blank the outer rim of the circle for card #1. I used Tiki Torch to ink blend the outer rim of the circle for card #2.
5. I removed the masking paper and stamped the images inside the circles using VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink (black).
6. I used Vintage Photo distress oxide ink to outline the edges of card panel #1. I used Tiki Torch for Card # 2.
7. I adhered the panel onto a white A2 card base.
Tonight on my YouTube Channel I will do a live unboxing of all the new Technique Junkies Stamps: https://youtu.be/WkBMvCtZDdw
Hello! Today we have two cards featuring the Snowflakes Set of 9 stamps from Technique Junkies. But, before I share with you how I created t...
Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I am excited to be a part of the "Collected Crafty Collabs" hop. Once a month I will be pa...
Hello! Welcome to my Blog! Today I am sharing a card featuring the adorable "Roses & Dragonfly" Digital Stamp from ...
Hello! Welcome to the Technique Junkies Blog Hop! Today we are celebrating the new July 2021 stamp release. This month's stamps are b...