Monday, May 13, 2019

Believe in Angels

Combining products from Unity Stamp Company and from Brutus Monroe creates Heavenly Results!

Here I have combined the "Barndoor" background stamp from Unity and Brutus Monroe with the "Believe in Angels" stamp from Unity. 


I used Hero Arts Ombre ink pads in various colors to stamp the Barndoor background stamp on white card stock.  This created a multicolored background pattern.


After I stamped the angel, I used Arteza Watercolor Pencils to color the angel image.  

I


 I used Brutus Monroe Neon Embossing Powder in blue and in pink to emboss the sentiment "It's Gonna Be OK" from a stamp set by Joy Clair. 



I used sequins and flat back pearls to finish the cards.  I am pleased with the final product:


You catch a you Tube tutorial of me creating the cards here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZORxd1QcuU&t=1589s







No comments:

Post a Comment

Spellbinders Guest Creator

Stamp Wars 34

 Last night on Stamp Wars we had two sponsors: Ink On 3 & Pear Blossom Press.  Check out the replay for coupons/discount codes: https://...