Friday, May 10, 2019

Neon Aquapigments (Water Colors) and MayMay Made it Showers of Blessings Stamp Set

I've always hoped for a stamp set featuring umbrellas and raindrops. I was super excited that the April 2019 Scripture Stamp Set from MayMayMadeIt.Com (a monthly subscription or you can purchase the stamps separately) featured these things and more! The stamp set (as shown here) has three separate ladies with their umbrellas and also two separate doggies (a weiner dog and a chihuahua).  There is a dog leash and these can be positioned so that any one of the ladies can be stamped walking her dog. There is even a cute puddle of rain.


The day that I received the stamp set is the same day that I received my Neon Aqua pigments from Brutus Monroe.  These water colors are highly pigmented and super bright.  Receiving them both on the same day got my imagination running. 







When I went to bed that night all I could think about was neon raindrops painted on rainbow printed paper.  The idea stuck in my head and I couldn't wait to make the card that was pictured in my mind's eye, but I had a few other projects that I needed to complete first. I finally had the chance and this was what I came up with:

My card features one of the ladies holding her umbrella with with hand out. I embossed her using Brutus Monroe Embossing Ink. I also used 6x6 Rainbow Paper from the Brutus Monroe Rainbow Paper Pad. I used foam tape to adhere the card panel to the rainbow cardstock. I finished by gluing some embellishments on the card panel. 

Here are are some more pictures from the stamp set:







Find me on Instagram: Shultz551


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spellbinders Guest Creator

Stamp Wars 34

 Last night on Stamp Wars we had two sponsors: Ink On 3 & Pear Blossom Press.  Check out the replay for coupons/discount codes: https://...