Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Night Time Stag



The first time I saw this stamp was when Nancy Stamps of You Tube did a video tutorial with it. I immediately fell in love with the stamp and with all stamps (especially the silhouette stamps) by Blue Knight Rubber Stamps. I decided I would try to create a night time scene for my card.  I used regular distress inks. I used what colors I had in my stash (abandoned coral, seedless preserves, broken china and chipped sapphire) and I was really surprised by the results. Because they are regular distress inks the lines are visible, but I still like the way that it turned out. I used an open circle die cut for the moon in the top right hand corner. I used a glitter gel pen to dot the stars in the sky. Finally. I mounted the panel on purple and black card stock and secured it to red card base. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Spellbinders Guest Creator

Stamp Wars 34

 Last night on Stamp Wars we had two sponsors: Ink On 3 & Pear Blossom Press.  Check out the replay for coupons/discount codes: https://...