Sunday, September 15, 2019

Announcement: Createful Heart Design Team

Hello! I am excited to announce I have been selected to be a member of the Design Team for  Createful Heart Design, a digital stamp and digital paper company. The owners of Createful Heart Design, Mary, and her husband Mark draw all the digital stamps by hand and Mary designs the digital papers on her computer. It is exciting to be a part of this design team and I hope that you will check out their online store.  Here is a link to the online shop:

For September 2019, I created a card using the Northern Saw-whet Owl Digital Stamp: https://createful-heart-design.zibbet.com/northern-saw-whet-owl-hand-drawn-digital-image


I created the background of this card with Pan Pastels in blues and purples. I die cut the center using a large circle die to create an opening for the moon. I placed a piece of silver foil paper behind the circle opening to create a shiny moonI used a variety of colored pencils to color in the owl including grays and browns. I made the eyes yellow.  I fussy cut the owl image and layered the owl on top of the card panel in the center of the moon. I die cut the word "thanks" and added it to the bottom of the card


This is my card without the die cut word "Thanks" added to the bottom of the card


Thank you for checking out my first "Createful Heart Design" card that I created as a Design Team Member. I will be creating October's card soon and will try to create a video for my You Tube Channel.


Please check out the Createful Hearts Digi and Designs Facebook. Page for more information about the digital stamp designs and papers:

Don't forget to visit the Createful Heart Design Blog for more inspirational ideas and to enter the monthly challenge:

3 comments:

  1. Very nice write up Tracy! And love your coloring on this card!

    Mary Smith - DT/Artist
    Createful Heart Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Tracy..Now following you..Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Tracy! I love your card! I used to be on the DT with Mary! Great memories!

    ReplyDelete

Spellbinders Guest Creator

Stamp Wars 34

 Last night on Stamp Wars we had two sponsors: Ink On 3 & Pear Blossom Press.  Check out the replay for coupons/discount codes: https://...