Monday, September 30, 2019

Kitchen Sink Stamps: Bluebonnets Cards for a Charity Auction

Hello!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I would like to share with you some cards I made for a charity auction. Scrappykrafter recently requested support from fellow crafters in donating handmade cards for a charity that she supports. The auction is for the WonderWorks Children's Museum located in Oregon. Here is a link to their website: 

I used the Bluebonnets multi-step stamp from Kitchen Sink Stamps. I started by embossing my card panel using Gilded Oval embossing folder (a retired embossing folder from LDRS Creative). I stamped the flower using Paris Blue and Summer Sky inks (Memento).  Stems and leaves were stamped using Bamboo Leaves and New Sprout Inks (Memento). For the butterfly, I used Vintage Photo Distress Ink, Rhubarb Stalk Memento and Potter's Clay by Memento. 

This card is for the Mod Squad Challenge Blog: A Time For Giving because I am donating these cards. http://modsquadchallenge.com/a-time-for-giving/


The sentiment "Just for You" is from Crafter's Companion. I added a satin navy blue bow.

I made a You Tube video of how I created the cards:

Here is a link to the website for Kitchen Sink Stamps where you can find the Bluebonnet stamp set:

https://www.kitchensinkstamps.com/shop/bluebonnet-clear-stamp-layer.html

I made four cards in total. Here are some photos of the other card styles:
The "Get Well" sentiment is from Creative Expressions. I used a baby blue ribbon across the bottom of the card.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today! Have a hopeful day!

Instagram: Shultz551

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spellbinders Guest Creator

Stamp Wars 34

 Last night on Stamp Wars we had two sponsors: Ink On 3 & Pear Blossom Press.  Check out the replay for coupons/discount codes: https://...