Friday, September 27, 2019

Blessed to Know You (Mod Squad Challenge A Time For Giving)


Hello and thank you for stopping by my blog. Today I am expressing how thankful I am to be blessed with crafty friends. I am also thankful that I have the supplies to make fun cards to share with others. This card is part of the Mod Squad Challenge. If you are not familiar with the Mod Squad Challenge you should really check it out!  They have awesome prizes = free gift certificates to great stamp companies!  Check it out here: http://modsquadchallenge.com/


The rich reds of fall are my favorite fall colors
On 9/21/2019, I was the hostess at Stamp Club. This is a club that I have recently been welcomed to join here in my town. We meet one time per month and each month a different club member serves as the hostess. The hostess is responsible for helping all the ladies (there are 10 of us) make four different cards. I used a die from Hello Bluebird to make a Happy Birthday card that I shared and we all made together. I had several pieces of unused die cut patterned papers left over after Stamp Club. From those leftovers, I matched frames up and I made a series of seven cards to say thank you.
Here's a picture of the die that I used from Hello Bluebird and a link to the product page:

The thing I love about this die is that it cuts out the frame with the scalloped edge, it cuts out the "window frame" inner die and all those little fall dies too. I made a video demonstrating how I made these easy Thank You Cards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0KTqUhgSag

The other product that I used to make these cards is a stamp set from May May Made It. This stamp set is call "Happy Fall Y'all" and includes lots of cute pumpkins, leaves and an acorn as well as a wagon and other pieces.
https://www.maymaymadeit.com/products/happy-fall-yall-clear-stamp-4x6?_pos=1&_sid=037142937&_ss=r

 Now, let's have a closer look at all the cards:
                            

I used "Gilded" (gold) embossing powder by Brutus Monroe to emboss all the sentiments. 

The sentiments are from Unity Stamps. They came from a Kit of The Month from the fall of 2018.


I love the peach and orange tones of this lovely card. 


This card has a more masculine feel. 

In addition to the thank you cards, I also made this "Happy Fall" card. I used maple leaf dies and cut them out with Brutus Monroe Glitter Card Stock in various fall colors such as gold, bronze, copper, etc. 


 Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I appreciate your interest! Have a hopeful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spellbinders Guest Creator

Stamp Wars 34

 Last night on Stamp Wars we had two sponsors: Ink On 3 & Pear Blossom Press.  Check out the replay for coupons/discount codes: https://...