Monday, November 4, 2019

Big Sentiment | ModSquadChallenge

Hello!  Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am so excited to share this beautiful sentiment card that I submitted to the Mod Squad Challenge. What?? You've never heard of the Mod Squad Challenge??  You need to check it out! Each week there is a new stamp company that sponsors the challenge. They offer awesome prizes from great stamp companies! This time the winner will receive a gift from Gina K Designs! I have placed in top three a few times with cards that I have submitted. I even won once!  It's so much fun to join in the Mod Squad Challenge and I can't encourage you enough to give it a whirl!  Here's the link:


For my card, I used a large Sheena sentiment die "Dream." The die also has a background/shadow that really helps the sentiment stand out. But first, I created the background panel using an embossing folder from Brutus Monroe. I used Brutus Monroe Surface Inks in a rainbow of colors to blend a colorful background. Isn't the background incredible? I love the boldness of the colorful background and the huge sentiment die. I also added some sequins in turquoise and purple. I picked a turquoise card stock for the final pop of color.


I hope you like my "Dream" card and that you will follow my Social Media:

Instagram: Shultz551
Pinterest: thehopefulcrafter

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors and sentiment. Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Spellbinders Guest Creator

Stamp Wars 34

 Last night on Stamp Wars we had two sponsors: Ink On 3 & Pear Blossom Press.  Check out the replay for coupons/discount codes: https://...