Saturday, November 30, 2019

Thankful Card

Hello. Welcome to my blog. Thank you for stopping by. 

Today I made another card for a few Challenge Blogs. 

To make my card frame I used Craft Cardstock to cut a die with a Gina Marie Designs wonky rectangle die.  I used a Shaker Card pouch from Brutus Monroe. I filled the pouch with gold glitter, gold sequins, a few yellow gems and gold glitter balls. I lined the back of the rectangle die with foam tape to give the shape some dimension and stuck the shaker pouch to the tape, thus creating the window of the shaker card.

Using Versa Fine Claire Ink in "Summertime" (orange), I stamped and die cut the work "Thankful" using a Stamp and Die from May May Made It. I used double sided tape to adhere the sentiment to the bottom of the shaker window. I added a 3D butterfly to the top right corner. I used Brutus Monroe glitter card stock in Copper to cut an oak leaf die then added that leaf to the top left corner of the shaker window. Finally, I adhered the shaker window to a cream colored card base. 

Using the Brutus Monroe shaker pouch really saved alot of time for me.  This is only the third shaker card I have ever made but I am starting to like them more and more. 

Thanks for visiting my blog today and please subscribe/follow me on social media. When I reach 500 viewers in my You Tube channel I am giving away loads of prizes!  

Instagram: Shultz551
Video of all the prizes I am going to give away when I reach 500 subscribers:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Wikmj1thVM&t=64s

Have a hopeful day!

This card is for the following Challenges:






4 comments:

  1. VERY pretty shaker card! Love the gold and know it shines so pretty. Thanks so much for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tracy this is gorgeous, the butterfly had me. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful shaker card Tracy! Thanks so much for joining us for our thankful challenge at Stamp, Ink, Paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful shaker card!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Deb xx

    ReplyDelete

Spellbinders Guest Creator

Stamp Wars 34

 Last night on Stamp Wars we had two sponsors: Ink On 3 & Pear Blossom Press.  Check out the replay for coupons/discount codes: https://...