Monday, November 25, 2019

Mod Squad Challenge | Thanks & snow flakes

Hello!  Thank you for stopping by my Blog.  Today's card is all about snow flakes ad thanks. I created this card for the Mod Squad Challenge card making contest.  The Mod Squad Challenge is a weekly blog that offers great prizes (electronic gift cards to stamp companies).  This week the sponsor is Stamplorations and the cards must include the sentiment "Thanks" or "Thankful."

I created my card using a cut and emboss folder. The folder features a tree with a window. I used white cardstock to cut and emboss. Then I built my shaker window with acetate. I filled the shaker window with iridescent glitter bits/snow. I decorated the card panel with die cut snow flakes in various shades of blue, including glitter blue card stock. Then I adhered the panel to a navy blue card base, thus creating the dark blue background that helps the iridescent "snow" in the shaker window to pop.  Then I die cut the word "Thanks" out silver mirror card stock. 


I am super pleased with how this quick card came together. It's so pretty and sparkly!

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please follow me on social media:

Instagram: Shultz551


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spellbinders Guest Creator

Stamp Wars 34

 Last night on Stamp Wars we had two sponsors: Ink On 3 & Pear Blossom Press.  Check out the replay for coupons/discount codes: https://...