Sunday, November 3, 2019

Happy Holidays with Colorful Life Designs Stencils

Hello and Thank You for visiting my blog. Today I am featuring a series of three cards that I made for the Happy Holidays with Colorful Life Stencils Hop. I appreciate being a part of this hop. I received three stencils from Colorful Life: https://acolorfullifedesigns.com/all-6-x-6/ 

I have a video on my You Tube channel with more information on the cards that I made:
https://youtu.be/9Tbq_4iepPc

These are the three cards that I made. 

This card was made with the Snowflake Net Stencil
Card Ingredients:
  • Snowflake Net Stencil
  • Brutus Monroe Glitter Glaze
  • LDRS Sentiments "Bright Christmas"
  • Tonic Mirrored Card Stock for die cut words
  • Brutus Monroe Midnight Card Stock

Big Swirl Stencil


Card Ingredients:
    • Big Swirl Stencil
    • Darice Snow flakes die
    • Brutus Monroe Embossing Powder: Sterling
    • Brutus Monroe Glitter Card Stock
    • My Favorite Things-Joyous Christmas Sentiments Stamp
    • Distress Oxide Inks - Broken China, Stormy Sky and Salty Ocean
    • Artdeco Creations Ultimate Crafts Diecut'N Bond Double-Sided Tape 4.72"X82'-Clear
    • Martha Stewart Crafts Fine Glitter, Crystal

This elegant card was made with the Big Damask Stencil 


Card Ingredients:
  • Large Damask Stencil
  • Pan pastel: Chromium Oxide Green 
  • Hero Arts: Wonder and Magic of Christmas Stamps and Dies
  • Versafine Claire Inks
  • Hero Arts Merry Christmas Messages Stamp Set
  • Brutus Monroe Gilded Embossing Powder
Thank you for stopping by my blog. 
Find me on Social Media:

Instagram: Shultz551



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spellbinders Guest Creator

Stamp Wars 34

 Last night on Stamp Wars we had two sponsors: Ink On 3 & Pear Blossom Press.  Check out the replay for coupons/discount codes: https://...